Time management is central to the success of every individual. Unfortunately, it is not something that many are good at. While I have consistently shared time management tips on this blog and how to achieve more in less time, there has been no infographic on this blog yet that is very detailed on the subject (and offers practical help) like the one I’m sharing here today.
A Quick Note:
Look specially at the propositions at the end of the infographic and check out the type of time waster you are…self discovery is often a great step to self improvement. Once you know that you are a complete procrastinator (and have an idea why you do infact procrastinate), things can only become better from there!
Also, being honest with yourself pays. To achieve this level of honesty, look at yourself through the eyes of others and with merciless sincerity, tell yourself the painful truth.
Usually, a picture is always more important (and informative) than a thousand words: enjoy the infographic!
Top 10 Time Killers – An infographic by the team at OfficeTime Time Tracking
Latest posts by Akaahan Terungwa (see all)
- Hilarious Mistakes We All Commit When Starting Out Online (And Great Lessons For Newbies) - October 8, 2014
- 5 Unique Things That Will Double Your Productivity As A Blogger (And Help You Avoid Poverty) - October 1, 2014
- 8 Reasons Why I Chose To Work Online (And Why You Should Too) - September 17, 2014
- Blogging Mistakes And Lessons: 10 + 1 Things I Did Poorly That Cost Me Money! - September 10, 2014
- Good Books On Money: 3 Best Personal Finance Books Of All Time - August 27, 2014